The teachings of the Prophet (PBUH) is to resist evil with good
There has been another terrorist attack in France. So far, three people have been reported dead, including two strangled to death. Macron's racist government and the so-called militant Islamist - France, a country of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity have been plagued by intolerance for confronting these two intolerant and extremist groups. Due to this, there is a fear of more deaths and riots in the seat of culture.
Humanist and peace-loving people are expecting that both sides of the extremism will remain calm. For non-violence, extremists must be kept calm and subdued. In a world full of dangers, the global pandemic is still raging. In this situation, any attempt to incite, insult, cause unrest and bloodshed by discrediting the religion of peace like Islam and disguising the religion in favor of the religion and against the anti-religious attitude is utterly reprehensible and unacceptable.
In France, Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH ) were insulted - at a holy time, when the month of Rabiul Awwal, in which the historical memory of the birth and death of the Prophet (PBUH) was intertwined. When all the Muslims of the world are engaged in the formality of paying homage to the Prophet through Salam and Darood Sharif, the anti-Islamic incitement is really painful. In an art, literature, culture-minded country like France, the irrational and anti-Islamic people have hated themselves by committing such acts.
The whole world is vocal in condemning the anti-Islamists. But that too would not be logical to go beyond the path shown by Islam through violence and terror. But in the historical moment of the birth and death of the Prophet, we have to protest against the controversial work of France according to the path and method shown by the Prophet.
In this case, we can pay attention to the clear instructions of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He said:
1. By whom the welfare of mankind is increased, he is the best among human beings.
2. Whoever is not merciful to mankind, God is not merciful to him.
3. A true Muslim is a person from whose tongue and hand mankind is safe.
4. The time has come when there will be nothing left of Islam except the name and the appearance of the Qur'an, the mosques of the Muslims will be deprived of prayers and knowledge, the wise will become the worst people in the world and strife and enmity will fall on them.
5. It is better to acquire knowledge than many prayers. Tolerance must be the base of religion. It is better to teach others for an hour than praying for the whole night.
6. A wise man is stronger for Satan than a thousand foolish worshipers. It is Allah's command for every Muslim to acquire knowledge.
These sayings are contained in ‘The Says of Muhammad (PBUH)’, translated and edited from Arabic to English by Sir Abdullah Suhrawardy.
The sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), which are engraved in the books of Hadith are the messengers of humanity and welfare. That is why the Prophet is called the leader of world of humanity and the messenger of peace. He has upheld the noble ideals of peace, even in the face of extreme adversity, and has resisted armed attacks in self-defense as he has been repeatedly attacked.
So, according to Islam it is advisable to protest and oppose must be within the limits of peace. The eternal teaching of the Prophet is to resist evil with good. In the holy month of Rabiul Awwal, it is the duty of the Muslims to uphold the peace-loving eternal teachings of the Prophet without falling into the trap of provocation or arrogance.