Restrictions those must be obeyed
Dhaka: The government has again imposed new restrictions in the country to prevent the transmission of new type of corona, Omicron. The Ministry of Public Administration has issued a notification regarding the restrictions on Monday. It said the ban would take effect next Thursday and would remain in force until further notice.
The restrictions are:-
1. Buyers and sellers in shops, shopping malls and markets and all public places including hotels and restaurants are required to wear masks. Otherwise he will have to face legal punishment.
2. Masks must be used outside the office and court. Mobile courts should be set up across the country to prevent deviations in compliance with hygiene rules.
3. Corona Vaccine Certificate must be shown in order to sit down to eat at a restaurant and stay in a residential hotel.
4. All students above the age of 12 years will not be allowed to enter the educational institution without the vaccination certificate after the date fixed by the Ministry of Education.
5. The number of screenings at land, sea and airport should be increased. Cruises must be banned from entering the ports. Only drivers can be with the trucks coming to the land ports. No assistant can come. Visitors accompanying foreigners must stop entering the airport.
6. Trains, buses and launches can carry half the capacity of passengers. The concerned authorities will issue specific instructions in this regard along with the date of implementation. Drivers and assistants of all types of vehicles must have a CVID-19 vaccine certificate.
7. Compulsory Covid-19 vaccine certificate must be shown to all, including passengers from abroad.
8. Imams will warn the people concerned about the observance of hygiene rules and wearing masks in the sermons of Jumu'ah prayers in all mosques. Deputy Commissioner and Upazila Nirbahi officials will confirm the matter.
9. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will take necessary publicity and initiatives to expedite public coronary vaccination and booster doses. In this case, they will take the help of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
10. All social, political, religious ceremonies and gatherings in open spaces should be closed until further notice.
11. In case of any special situation in any area, the local administration will be able to take action in consultation with the concerned.